Ontario is now offering up to 30 percent off tuitions for Ontario students. Money you don’t have to repay for students entering a public college or university from high school. If you’ve already applied for OSAP, you’ll be automatically considered for the 30% off tuition grant, too!
You could be eligible for 30% off tuition, if:
- you’re a full-time student at a public college or university in Ontario
- you’ve been out of high school for less than four years
- you’re in a program you can apply to directly from high school (e.g., undergraduate level)
- you meet the citizenship and residency requirements
- your parents’ gross income (total before taxes) is $160,000 or less.
How to apply
You can apply right now. The 2012-2013 tuition grant application is open.
Applying for OSAP? Great. You’ve already done the work and don’t need to apply again. You’ll be automatically considered for 30% Off Ontario Tuition.
For more information see: http://www.ontario.ca/education-and-training/30-off-ontario-tuition