Trillium Offers Guelph Mortgage Broker Services
Hi, I’m Lawrence and welcome to OntarioMortgageSuperstore.com. I am a full service mortgage agent with Trillium Mortgage broker. Trillium has been providing Ontario residents with prime, alternative and private mortgage lending for over 20 years.
We offer home, commercial, rental, second and private mortgages. Whether you are purchasing a home, refinancing your mortgage, obtaining a home loan or switching lenders, we will get you the lowest rate for your mortgage. How do we beat the major banks and the well advertised Guelph mortgage brokers?
The average consumer has access to 6-8 lenders, the average Guelph mortgage broker has access to 40, we have access to over 100 highly competitive public and private lenders across Ontario. Trillium has the largest network of private lenders in Ontario.
Whatever your mortgage need, I will make the entire process easy. There is never any pressure and no obligation. Why don’t you fill out an application or give me a call today.
Maximum Mortgage Loans
Mortgage Broker Services Available
** Select a service type for more information **
Why Use A Guelph Mortgage Broker?
1. SAVINGS - A Guelph mortgage broker has access to many more lenders then the well known banks and credit unions ensuring that you DO get the best rates possible.
2. CONVENIENCE - Obtaining a mortgage through me is quick, easy and convenient. I have the flexibility to work around your schedule. Most of the work can often take place over the phone or through email.
3. STRESS FREE - There is no need to negotiate. I will give you the lowest rate EVERY TIME.
4. COST - My service is free of charge to most consumers. Charges may apply when the borrower has bad credit or has an extremely high debt to equity ratio. A simple rule of thumb would be if every bank and credit union in Canada turns you down, there may be a fee.
5. ECONOMY OF SCALE - When dealing with a bank, a Guelph mortgage broker will often be able to get a much lower rate than the lowest rates offered to the consumer.
6. ETHICS AND INTEGRITY - As an Ontario mortgage agent I am licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO.GOV.ON.CA) and a member of the Canadian Association Of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (CAAMP.ORG), the lending officer at your bank is not. My license and membership can be confirmed at the links below.
View my FSCO license
View my CAAMP membership
7. NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST - As an Ontario mortgage agent I provide a service. The service I offer is to find you the lender with the lowest interest rates, to provide you with flexible mortgage options and to provide unbiased answers to your questions. The mortgage officer at your bank is there to sell you their employer’s product.
Known as “The Royal City”, Guelph is roughly 28 kilometres (17 mi) east of Kitchener-Waterloo and 100 kilometres (62 mi) west of downtown Toronto at the intersection of Highway 6 and Highway 7. It is the seat of Wellington County, but as a separated municipality, the city is not part of the county. As one entity, Guelph and Wellington County have a population of 200,425.
Residents of Guelph are called Guelphites. Guelph also has a number of sister cities, which are selected based on economic, cultural and political criteria.
Because of its low crime rates, clean environment and generally high standard of living, Guelph is consistently rated as one of the country’s most livable cities: Moneysense magazine ranked Guelph fourth in the country to live in 2007, and was also rated among Canada’s ten best places to live by Chatelaine magazine.
In April 2009 Guelph was named one of Canada’s top ten places to live for university graduates, mid-career professionals, families with children, and retirees.
Manufacturing is a leading sector, accounting for 18 per cent of employment.
The City of Guelph’s Economic Development Strategy identified life science, agri-food and biotechnology firms, environmental management and technology companies as growth industries on which to focus economic development activities.
Guelph’s major employers include the University of Guelph, Linamar Corporation, and Sleeman Breweries (recently purchased by Sapporo of Japan) among others.
Guelph Planning and Initiatives
Click the link to see Guelph’s Strategic Plan
Guelph Property Tax Rate
Click the link to view the most recent property tax rate for Guelph.
For All Of Your Guelph Mortgage Needs
If you are looking for a mortgage in Ontario it has never been a better time to get financing. Canadian mortgage rates are at a historic low and the housing market has proven over the last few years how resilient our market is. I am confident that with Ontario’s transit expansion plans and Canada’s stance on immigration that the province will see a nice surge in home prices over the next 5 -15 years. Trillium Mortgage is your mortgage broker with over 20 years of experience helping Ontario home owners. If you are looking for Guelph mortgage brokers with experience, that you can trust and a large network of established lenders, call Trillium mortgage broker today.
Home Mortgage / Mortgage Refinancing
If you are looking at buying a new home or looking to refinance your current home we will find you the lowest mortgage rates for your purchase or refinance. Purchases up to 95% and refinancing up to 80%.
First Time Home Buyers
The prospects are bright if you are a first time home buyer. If you are a first time home buyer give me a call today. I can help you understand the many opportunities currently available for first time home buyers. Check out our mortgage calculator on the side bar, this will help you figure our how much you can afford. We can help first time home buyers save with the lowest rates anywhere. First time home buyers can purchase a home with as little as 5% down.
If you are a commercial property owner in need of a Guelph commercial mortgage broker, call today. We have many commercial lenders who can help no matter what or where your property is. Trillium offers commercial mortgage broker services for rental properties, plaza’s, industrial space, office buildings, construction financing, farm mortgages, acreage and much more. Private commercial mortgage lenders are also available. If you are looking for the lowest commercial mortgage rates, call us today.
I can help real estate investors local or abroad in need of a mortgage for a rental property. Whether you are a first time rental property owner or purchasing your eighth property we can help you. Rental mortgages for properties available for up to 85% loan to value.
Private Mortgage Lenders
Are you in need of a private mortgage? Trillium mortgage broker is a leader in offering private mortgages and has access to an established and well reputable network of private lenders. We can offer the lowest rates for your private mortgage. Private mortgages for properties available for up to 85% loan to value
Second Mortgage / Home Loans / Debt Consolidation Loan
We offer second mortgages, home loans and debt consolidation loans up to 85% loan to value. Bad credit histories are our specialty. Even if you are being foreclosed, are in power of sale or have recently gone bankrupt, we can help you. We offer the lowest interest rates on your second mortgage, home loans and debt consolidation loan needs.
Vacation Home / Cottage / Second Home
Are you buying or refinancing a vacation home, second home or a cottage? Trillium Mortgage is a Guelph mortgage broker who can find you the lowest interest rate for your dream getaway or second home. Vacation homes, cottages and second homes can be purchased with as little as 5% down.