Private Mortgage Lenders
Trillium mortgage has been arranging private mortgages in Ontario for over 20 years. Private mortgages can be arranged for up to 85% of the value of the property with little or no income verification.
Private mortgages are a great alternative for clients who are outside of the borrowing guide lines of an institutional lender.
How our private mortgage lenders can help you:
- You’ve recently lost your job and you need a mortgage while you are in between jobs
- Down payment for an investment property
- A recent bankruptcy is restricting you from obtaining a mortgage from a traditional lender
- Your TDS (Total Debt Service ratio) is too high but you do not want to lose your house
- A recent divorce, judgment or life event has dramatically affected your credit rating
- Lower income has impacted your qualification ability
- To purchase land with less than the traditional 50% down
- To get out of a pending power of sale or foreclosure
Private mortgage rates can start from 7.99% and up depending on if the mortgage is in first or second position, the location and the loan to value.